The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Hi. I'm Buddah. I'm 10 weeks old, and so far my favorite thing is chasing the Big Kitty around the house. He doesn't seem to like it as much as I do. I think I'm going to have to work hard to make him realize he loves me.

I've been here for about a week. Before that some people from the SPCA rescued me from something called a kill shelter. I don't really remember that, but it doesn't sound like a happy place. This new place has tons of things for me to sniff and play with, and the people are pretty nice, too, even though they keep telling me "no." Like, "No, Buddah, don't chew on the blinds." Or "No Buddah, don't ride on Max."

Max is the Big Kitty. He doesn't seem like he wants me here, but I'm so cute eventually he'll fall in love with me. It seems like everyone does.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers